The club Pig Roast is Saturday September 11th at 3pm.
The Rumford Hunting and Fishing Club was founded on September 24, 1948. The original Corporation Papers were signed by Stuart Cogswell, Richard Hicks, Elmer Fogg, Edward Matthews, Preston Cook and Benjamin Stanley. The club was originally located on Rocky Hill Road in Rehoboth MA. In July 1957, the club moved to its current location on Providence St. on the Palmer River. The club was founded by a group of sportsmen organized for the sole purpose of sponsoring activities in the field of Target Shooting, Hunting and Fishing and Wildlife Conservation. The club currently has a membership cap of 125 members. Prospective new members must be sponsored by 2 members in good standing. New members serve a two year probation before becoming eligible for full membership. The club holds annual dinners open to the public. The club also sponsors shooting, fishing and archery events, including Hunter Safety courses. We hold firearm and archery safety courses for our members and the general public. The club has four officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer) and a Board of Governors. The Board of Governors consists of six members. Elections are held in January at the annual meeting. The club also has a Junior Member Program to pass on our love of hunting, fishing and shooting to the next generation. Each year the Rumford Hunting and Fishing club sponsors two junior members to attend the Bristol County League Conservation Camp. Members who have given the club a life time of service may be elected to Life Membership.
Rumford Hunting & Fishing Club
165 Providence Street, Rehoboth, Massachusetts 02769, United States
Copyright © 2021 Rumford Hunting & Fishing Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder